Mindful Yoga Online Saturdays 9.00-10.00am (via Zoom*)
Term 1 Course Dates: 28th January – 1st April 2023
In each course we focus on deepening our understanding of the eight limbs of yoga. Your knowledge and understanding of yoga will evolve as we practice gentle movement, breath, mindfulness, relaxation and meditation. Classes are designed to meet you where you are at and you will be given simple tools to take your yoga off the mat and incorporate into your daily life.
- Free personal consultation before course commencement for each new client.
- Weekly one-hour class, tailored to individual and group needs.
- Each class concludes with a guided relaxation/meditation.
- $200 for 10 classes. (currently online, with additional access to the recorded practices).
- Drop-in classes are $22
Personalised Yoga Therapy
In one-to-one yoga therapy sessions, we use a holistic approach. Together, we look at your lifestyle, work, diet, sleep patterns, relationships and relevant health concerns. Your personal yoga practice is then designed through consultation to improve your physical, mental and emotional health.
- An initial 75-minute consultation to assess your needs, establish objectives and to commence your practice.
- I will design and document a customised home practice for you to embark upon immediately.
- Subsequent sessions of 60 minutes for guided practice, progress evaluation and modification of your program.
- Continuous guidance and support as you work through your yoga journey.
- A minimum of three sessions is recommended.
- Flexible appointment times.
- Private sessions can be held on-line or face to face.
(3hrs 15 mins)
Yoga is not intended to replace medical care, and it is your responsibility to advise your teacher of any injuries or health conditions that you may have. It is your responsibility to do the yoga practices within your own limits and capacities, to prevent any injury. Please note that some yoga practices may be inappropriate during menstruation and pregnancy. Please inform your teacher if you are pregnant or have concerns about menstruation during yoga practice.
* Zoom is a proprietary Web conferencing service that provides easy to use connectivity via internet browser. I send an email invite with a link to click on, you will be asked to register with your email address and the meeting connect link will be supplied to you.