Mindful Yoga Classes online (using the web conferencing app Zoom*)
A one hour session integrates the principles of yoga, incorporating movement, meditation and pranayama (breathing techniques).
- 60-minute class concluding with a 10-minute relaxation/meditation.
- Buy six classes for $75
- Pay-per-class option
$16 per class
Mindful Yoga Course
In this structured course we continue to focus on deepening our understanding of the eight limbs of yoga. Your knowledge and understanding of yoga will evolve as we work with movement, breath, mindfulness, relaxation and meditation. You get to practice in a small group of like-minded individuals while embarking on your own yoga journey. Classes are designed to meet you where you are at and you will be given simple tools to take your yoga off the mat and incorporate into your daily life.
- Personal consultation before course commencement.
- Weekly one hour class, tailored to individual and group needs.
- Small class sizes; the opportunity to progress through the course with the same group of people.
- Enjoy a cup of herbal tea and a chat after the class to reflect and connect.
- Classes are held at Bloom Yoga & Wellbeing, Mosman.
Ten week course:
20th July 2020
Nine week course:
29th July 2020
Ten week course:
23rd July 2020
In one-to-one yoga sessions, we use a holistic approach. Together, we look at your lifestyle, work, diet, sleep patterns, relationships and relevant health concerns. Your personal yoga practice is then designed through consultation to improve your physical, mental and emotional health.
- An initial 75-minute consultation to assess your needs, establish objectives and to commence your practice.
- I will design and document a customised home practice for you to embark upon immediately.
- Subsequent sessions of 60 minutes for guided practice, progress evaluation and modification of your program.
- Continuous guidance and support as you work through your yoga journey.
- A minimum of three sessions is recommended.
- Flexible appointment times.
- Private sessions can be held on-line or face to face.
Yoga is not intended to replace medical care, and it is your responsibility to advise your teacher of any injuries or health conditions that you may have. It is your responsibility to do the yoga practices within your own limits and capacities, to prevent any injury. Please note that some yoga practices may be inappropriate during menstruation and pregnancy. Please inform your teacher if you are pregnant or have concerns about menstruation during yoga practice.